OUR MISSION IS WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Above all else, we believe that children deserve to feel safe. We strongly believe in the philosophy of, “Do No Harm.”
We offer truly conservative dental care, and never perform unnecessary treatment or procedures.
At Little Pearls Dentistry for Children, we are a team of caring staff who embrace the philosophy that each child is special and deserves to feel safe. We always consider your child’s unique medical, dental, and emotional needs in his or her care. And we value your input as a parent, and consider you a true partner in your child’s care. If you believe in our mission, then call us to give your child the Little Pearls experience.
WE ARE DRIVEN TO CARE FOR YOUR CHILD’S OVERALL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING AS HOLISTICALLY AS POSSIBLE
We are driven to care for your child’s oral health as holistically as possible, tailoring treatment to the unique needs of each individual child. To accomplish this, we:
- Stress the prevention of cavities through dietary and snacking recommendations and controls.
- Use cleaning paste that is dye-free and gluten-free.
- Use the most biocompatible filling material available for most fillings.
- Use non-toxic wipes for cleaning surfaces. We do not use sprays or toxic cleaning materials.
- Are very conservative in our use of radiographs (x-rays). We do not take unnecessary x-rays.
- Are very conservative with recommendations and do not over-treat.
- Use distilled water at each dental chair. The water is also treated with the same iodine purification process astronauts use for their drinking water. Water lines are tested for cleanliness.
- Verify effective sterilization of each batch of sterilized instruments through use of Class 5 strips.
- Dispense toothbrushes made in the United States.
- Advise using natural products and advise against products with harmful and unnecessary chemicals.
- Have had the office painted with only non-VOC (non-volatile organic compound) paint.
- Have the carpets routinely cleaned with organic, non-toxic cleaners.
YOUR CHILD’S DENTAL HOME
Home is where children feel safe, surrounded by those who care for them and those they feel connected with. Creating a dental home comes naturally to us because we love helping kids feel safe, and we love connecting with them.
At Little Pearls Dentistry for Children, we ensure your child’s experience with us will be comfortable and fun. Each private or semi-private operatory is equipped with a TV, so your child can watch their favorite movies or shows while receiving treatment.
COMPLIMENTARY INFANT ORAL HEALTH PROGRAM
There are few things we love more than when we see babies coming through our front door. We feel this is such a valuable opportunity to set the child on a course of good dental health. Establishing a dental home early helps the child to feel more comfortable in the long run, has been shown to save parents in dental expenses, and establishes an office in the event of a dental emergency. We offer a complimentary infant oral health program to children younger than 12 months old and to expecting parents. Give us a call at (571) 601-2080 to get your child’s smile journey started!